Inspired by Rekha Monger's blog post, I am on my way to exploring some of 100 things I love. I will be posting 10 lists each week and I tell you, I am very excited to explore myself. Here I go;
1. Mom- As Universal and as natural as it is, I love my Mom more than anyone/anything :)
2. Knitting- Very simple ones. So far, I have a collection of Mufflers, caps and headbands. I don't want to say this but I want to share it. Knitting saves you from buying expensive headbands from the stores. It is ridiculously expensive. Whenever I am at the store, I always check the patterns and then later, I knit at home. I am a Happy-go-lucky girl :)
3. Home made Facemask- OMG! I love it. But it is hard to follow regularly and so, sometimes, I forget and it sucks. Anyways, Avocado face mask and Egg white face mask are an absolute genius.
4. Trying out New Shampoo Brands- I love to spoil my hair with different shampoo and conditioners.
5. Watch soap serials- Pretty little Liars. How I met your Mother, Revenge, The vampire Diaries, 2 broke girls and many other. Haha. There is never a free time rather than making yourself free and watch it.
6. Nighties- There is a guilty pleasure in owning nice, cute and sexy nightdresses.
7. Perfumes- No words. I just love collecting new flavours.
8. Smile to a baby- I love kids. So, I do this full of love smile to the random baby I see on the way with their Mom and when they smile back, it just makes my day.
9. Watch the Sunrise and the Sunset- The most soothing Effect.
10. Keep a Diary- or may be a note pad?! It is my favourite and best company. Ever!