For the past few days, I found most of my friends in sorrow and constantly complaining about life. I include myself here. And the other day, I decided to mark my day by planning on things so that I could keep myself engaged and free from thoughts. I am sure, this simple little things will keep us from what we are sad about.
Here are some tips to help you [US] get through;
1. Make list what you want to do for the day
3. Laugh [the best medicine to every problem]
4. Dance freely and smile
5. Watch a movie
6. Accomplish something (May be do a laundry?)
7. Plan to cook a new curry [I call it “A Dare in the Kitchen” ☺
8. This would mean, spent your time on Grocery shopping
9. Draw even if you don’t feel like to
10. Keep a notepad, write what you feel [book is always your best friend]
I hope the above tips make your day going and keep moving ....
Our day has not begun yet. On "OUR EVERYDAY", We Will Shine More.