Thursday, June 13, 2013

On Motivation to Write

As much as I love to read and write, I tend to procrastinate a lot. For the past few days, I have been encouraging myself to write a poem or an article but ended up logging off reading others oh-so-nicely updated blog.

Getting off your ass and getting things done is not easy and nor will it be. No matter how long you wait for tomorrow, the dirty little secret of a blogger is that we need a little kick in the butt to get us motivated during the day-to-day battles of life. Although, I do keep a personal journal, my daily based life, sometimes, not updating on a blog can be quite awful.

So today, Friday is a virtuous day for me; for the reason that the weekend is near and soon visiting Sydney for an Audience by HH Dalai Lama, I am all excited and feeling a little motivated for some unknown reason.

I came up with a love poem, to which I can’t think of any other poem to start something of my kind; I had a very good time refreshing myself to the extreme of needing to write another one. But I am keeping it to rest as I have an exam coming up in few days.

Like always, I can’t wait to read the new upcoming articles here in the blog. And as said earlier, the blog and the bloggers keep me away from home and close to you all.
Happy Weekends to Everyone! :)


4 comments:

  1. Happy weekend and Good Luck in your exams, Yeshi. You are studying a lot these days it seems. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Langa. I am not that busy as you think though. Just we have been out of touch. But anyways, I am glad, we are back here and in facebook as well :)

      Delete
  2. It sure is a huge commitment, and worth investing.
    Your blog is your obligations now, you must not disappoint your readers for long. Keep updating from time to time.

    ReplyDelete