Friday, November 22, 2013

100 things I ❤ - 10

Finally!!! This is my last post for the 100 things I love. Thank you @Rekha for recommending us to write on it. I had so much fun exploring my likes and loves. I tell you, at times, I felt difficult to sort out what my likes are. After much thought, I discovered it and I loved it.

Here are my last 10 loves; I am sure, I have many things to discover yet....

91. Leopard Prints- I got this leopard crush since coming to Australia :D

92. Chocolate sized mobile phones- By this, I mean, I love small and thin phone. Almost like a Kitkat shaped ones. I miss my old slide phone :(

93. Fashion magazines- It has some kind of a down-to-earth quality that makes me go "WOW, I want to be like them" although I am comfortable in my own skin. Wink wink** Another reason is, I get to read many inspirational stories from women's point of view. It is awesome!!!

94.

95. Gossip- I can't ignore it. It is Girl's guilty pleasure :D

96. Home made remedies- I am kind of obsessed with home made remedies. Whenever I am hurt, or if I need any cure for any mishaps, I check online for solutions to heal it. It work wonders. It is quite handy not having to go to the medical store and spent heaps of dollars for the medicine :D

97. Horror movies- I fear ghost. Howsoever, I love taking pleasure in fear and get over it.

98. Perfume bottles- I definitely don't like to throw the empty perfume bottles I use. You can say, I am the collector :D

99. Clutch- I would love to own one.

100. Over the Moon- I would love to own one of the Alex Perry's dress. He is one of the top designers in Australia. When his clothes are on Sale, the price amounts between $700- $800. Some things just remain as a dream and I shall dream it forever. Sigh***

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations finally hehe...

    But I'm glad I took this challenge, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

    I also have a slight obsession for leopard prints aside my polka dots obsession.

    Like you said, it was quite challenging at times for me to prioritize my likes and bring in on the blog. I like chasing dream, be it anything...having a dream and chasing it is a charmer altogether in life. I love the fact that there is a dream I have and I'm somewhat living to conquer it. So I hope you also get hopes and charm in chasing your dream.

    xoxo,

    Rekha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do that...100 things wow.You did it and it is fun reading.
    Following* your blog. Care to follow back?

    ReplyDelete