Thursday, May 10, 2012

Zac Efron



Zac Efron is one of my favorite Hollywood actors. He is listed on my number one favorite actor. I first saw him in Zee Café, singing, dancing in the movie, High School Musical.

I am already a great fan of dancers and singers. So seeing him on the screen, I couldn't drop my eyes off him. Since that day till now, he is always my beat actor.

Zac Efron was in relationship with Vanessa Hudgens for 7 years. They took different road after the separation and they seem happy about it. So no comments!

I loved the fact that both of them were so cool about their break up after announcing in the public. Moreover, they did not get any negative comments from the fans or the audiences. This is unusual for the celebrities not to get any criticism from the public.



Now that Zac Efron is Single, I am stalking his page all the time to see his present girlfriend. Happily or sadly, he is still single. I don’t mind if he is in relationship, there is nothing I can do than to keep admiring his works in the film industry.

His recent movie, "The Lucky One" was a killing one because as much as I loved him from before, I gave my heart to him once again.


2 comments:

  1. I think you can't help it, he is a charmer. My wife loves him and I like him in 15 Again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, absolutely, he is a charmer :D
      You mean, in '17 again?'
      He looks gorgeous in this movie.

      Delete