Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Day

Australian's has it their way of celebration. Easter Day is one day after the Good Friday. It falls on the following Sunday. Christian celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ after his crucifixion.


As far as I know, Easter Sunday is a very important day for Christians unlike for us, Bhutanese and non-believer of Christians. They go to Church and pray while we either stay at home or we go out for for fun.

Easter Sunday is celebrated with Easter Eggs made of Chocolate. Woolworths, the grocery shopping centre is usually full of Easter Eggs on such occasion. I must day, it is delicious.


The taste of an Easter Egg is uniform but it is really pretty and attractive because the egg is filled with different beautiful colours.


Well, it is also interesting to note that Easter Weekend marks the end of Summer Season for Australians. Finally, it is going to be cold after such a long day of warm sun and the rainfall.

P,S, Easter just made my day. I am so happy and I am never going to forget this years Easter because Rihanna was in Sydney today. But the fact is I didn't see her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment