Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Relationship

One of the most amazing things in this world is "the relationship". Everyone is seeking for a companion with whom they can share the impossibilities and secrets. For those who are lucky get true love but somehow somewhere goes wrong unnoticed. While, on the other hand, some people strive to live with a true person but anyways, we never know when they will split. Such is the relationship where we promise never to get into quarrel and end up arguing to each other. However, for some people waiting for their someone special, they end up either a bachelor or a spinster. I may be wrong in many ways explaining the relations. However, the different mentality of a person has a great affect about the relationships. When I say this doesn't mean to offend anyone but it is a specialty in a relationship which is quite complicated to understand.

Similarly, striving for a good relation needs lots of commitments which I tried to keep at my best but failed as the time passed on by.  The temporal conditions I live in was luxurious and pleasurable. However, I was determined not to spoil my present luxury state thinking about the past and so I moved on with a fair and clean heart never to born myself with a wrong attitude. But the feelings of your longing constantly stroke me but I couldn't do anything than to leave it as my memory. The thought of you being far away made me weaker to fight for the unwanted stuffs near. Naturally, I was bounded with sadness which I can never explain just like the mystery untold, it remained as a secret not to unfold. S

Normally, I use to notice people fighting, teasing, stupidity acts among the crowds and other childish smiley's between the couples. I just smiled to the people rejoicing of being together but my innocent thinking about 'US" started to flow all over again. After witnessing the smiley couples, who won't have missed their dear beloved ones. I know we are far and things did not work as planned but i have always cherished the moments we had together. Someimes, I complain the distance for creating a problem. Just as some special words remain unsaid, the reason for the trouble in a relation is of miseries or else happiness. People including me complain about every downfall but the truth is we are the foremost reason to be complained about everything.

Whatever the controversies may be over the relations, what I know is A TRUE HAND IN MARRIAGE is all we want at the end. The unfamiliar connection bringing trouble in relation and could be "self" causing "the relationship" to be considered as untrustworthy. It's a message for all that "some people welcomes their with love with a promise to stay with us but they quickly goes without an unanswered reason. After that, we become broken and we are never the same but a changed one"

3 comments:

  1. relationship is little love, little jealousy, little joy, little sadness, little pain, little pleasure...and if people survive distances, misunderstandings, rumors...etc.....two hearts can make lives so beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I could understand the weight of love, I would not have to suffer whatever is in love. I was a love freak I must say..once upon a time though, now I am fully recovered :)

    Liked the line, "To hearts can make lives so beautiful" wishing if this could happen for real.

    Thanks for visiting my blog !

    ReplyDelete